Thursday, January 28, 2016

PALMOLIVE


~  PALMOLIVE NATURALS  ~

Active Nourishment 
Shampoo & Conditioner

Review!


Shampoo

I have long colour lightened hair which needs extra TLC so using a nourishing, effective shampoo and conditioner duo is quite an important and necessary part of my weekly hair routine. Over the past few weeks I have only been using this pair three times a week with satisfying results.

Even though these are made for 'Normal Hair' types and my hair is more oily at the roots and dryer toward the ends, I thought it did a great job at keeping that happy medium following the days after washing. My hair felt more even in texture and in regards to moisture levels, not being at all oily on my scalp or as dry toward my ends which was a welcome and noticeable change! 

I have always had a soft spot for Aloe Vera and have a stack of it sprouting out all over my little garden so to welcome that scent into my hair was lovely and refreshing. The subtle scent lingering after washing the following day. 

Standard, fuss free, easy to use packaging with attractive colours and image on the front.
Competitively priced and great value for money, I recommend everyone giving these a try!

Conditioner 

Using this conditioner together with the Active Nourishment shampoo, I found this duo worked well together as a pair. The conditioner was easy to use and distribute evenly throughout my hair whilst I showered allowing any knotty bits to untangle easily and become smooth. 

The scent smells identical to the shampoo and doesn't over power your nose so you can still breath easy through the steam as you shower.

Easy to use tube which unmistakably matches it's twin the Palmolive Naturals Aloe Vera & Fruit Vitamins shampoo. 

Recommended to families of all ages and hair types. If it can work on my temperamental hair which can't work out weather it wants to be oily or dry, then what do you have to lose? :)

Currently RRP for $4.99 each for 350ml
(Also available in a huge 700ml for $7.99)
*All photographs & opinions are all 100% honest & all my own
*Not sponsored!

2 comments:

  1. My hair is like yours oily and the roots and dry at the ends, I trialled this duo and quite liked them, my husband used it once and hated it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinsies! haha, yeah my hubby is pretty picky especially when it comes to smelly body/hair products, I think it might be a man thing? ;)

      Delete