Monday, September 1, 2014

BABYLIPS


~ MAYBELLINE ~


Baby Lips in Mango Pie! 


You know those days when you just don't feel like loading up the makeup
onto your face? When you don't have plans to leave the house so what's the point?
Well, to be honest, I have quite a few days like that. As I am a stay at home mum.

I don't usually wear lipstick at home everyday, but I always like to wear 
some kind of balm at least.
The Maybelline Baby Lips have got to be my favourite kind!
The packaging is so bright, colourful and happy.

There are so many different flavours, it's easy to become addicted and wanting
to collect them all. I am currently on a strict de-cluttering
diet so I only have four and that's enough to keep me going for now.

The current fav of the bunch is this Mango Pie flavoured scent.
It's so yummy, I find myself kicking my lips constantly!

Not only does it taste yummy, it also feels nice on the lips.
Glides on smoothly and leaves my lips moisturised, soft and supple for a few
hours before the need to reapply without feeling like I have a heavy gloss of balm
suffercating them.


As you can see, my lips look natural and nude.
The Balm doesn't give off much of a tint to your lips at all,
so it's perfect for all ages. I love that young ones can wear it too!
My 3 year old, like most little girls loves any opportunity to dive into
my makeup and play dress up. At least with these they can't make too much
of a mess and they don't end up looking like a crazy clown afterwards! 


What's your favourite Baby Lips flavour?
Recommend me some flavours in the comments below!

Shop This Product!
Love Candy! 
xo

Missed yesterday's post? 

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY? 

Let's follow each other! 

* Not sponsored! 





No comments:

Post a Comment