Wednesday, November 9, 2016

BEENIGMA


BEENIGMA

All In One Face Cream

Review!

http://www.beenigma.com

Here's a fun fact that is sure to blow your mind. At least it completely blew mine and took me by
surprise. Bee Venom is the big new trend in anti-ageing skincare! Say what?! I know right! How
bazaar you say? Well let me explain, and trust me it's worth a try!

Let me introduce to you Beenigma, a cruelty free New Zealand skincare brand which uses the venom
from bee stings in a safe and pain free environment for the bee in which they release a small amount
of their venom without loosing their stinger, therefore not losing their lives like bees normally would.

The powerful bee venom tricks the body into thinking it has been stung (Obviously this product is
NOT recommended if you have a known allergic reaction to bee stings!) without causing any pain
or inflammation to the skin, however mild tingling may be felt. Rather the venom actually contains
 anti-ageing properties including amino acids, peptides, enzymes and other replenishing proteins all
 working together which smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance or wrinkles and plumping up the
 skin giving it a more youthful and lifted appearance.


The other two key ingredients used in this facial cream are some of my personal favourites! These are
Manuka Honey, Shea Butter and Almond Oil. I have used all of these amazing ingredients in products before and just love the hydration, scent and caring nature and feeling each gives to my skin.

Manuka Honey (which I also regularly buy and eat on my toast most mornings) is a richer, darker
form of natural honey. On it's own this delicious sticky substance has it's own super powers including
being anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti-ageing. It also contains amino acids, antioxidants and
is one of natures more powerful skin healers which makes complete sense to use this for repairing the
skin in turn making it young again.


Shea Butter is soothing to the skin and also replenishing which I think is a perfect partner in this bee
venom cream. The Almond Oil is super hydrating and absorbs into the skin fast. It gives caring
nourishment to the skin.

This gorgeous blend of ingredients create this creamy yummy scented day and night cream which is
thick and white in appearance. This luxe 50ml white and gold jar comes with a small scoop stick to
help with application and avoid contamination in the cream.


Beenigma is available to purchase directly from their website for current RRP of $124.95 which
includes free shipping!

DISOUNT CODE! For 20% off enter CANDYFAIRY20 at checkout!

Also available is their 5ml travel size cream for just $17.95!

What are your thoughts on Bee Venom in skincare?

Let's follow each other! 

*This product has kindly been gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment