Thursday, November 24, 2016

SERUM 7


BOOTS LABORATORIES

Serum7 Anti-Ageing Skincare

Review!
Serum7 Regenerating Night Cream 50ml - $34.00
Ah night cream. You know how I love my night creams and this one is up there with the best I've
tried, especially for this bargain price, it's not too bad at all!

The products available in the Boots Laboratories Serum7 skincare range are targeted to younger
skin types. Being almost 33, I feel like this range it quite well suited to me and the results I have
been experiencing have proven that to be the case. Also available for those older and with more
defined skin ageing concerns such has deep lines and wrinkles, Boots has created their skincare
like called Serum7 Lift.

The brand Boots Laboratories has actually been around for 160 years, originally the company was
 founded in the UK, it has only just began to be available here in Australia over the past few years.

The deliciously rich cream is white and thick, however it isn't overly thick nor does it feel heavy on
 the skin. I have used much heavier other night creams and this one does not have that suffocating on
 the skin feeling.

This product is said to work really well on even really sensitive skin, however I would try a tester out
in store first if you get the opportunity as this product does have a perfumed fragrance to it.  I don't
mind the scent, it is quite to my liking and my skin isn't at all sensitive so I haven't had any problems
with it so far. Just something to keep in mind if fragrances happen to rub you the wrong way
generally as the scent does linger for hours after applying.

Serum7 Beauty Serum - 30ml - $36.00
This milky white serum has the same fragranced scent as the Serum7 Night Cream above and is a
wonderfully hydrating anti-ageing product! I have been using both of these products together for
some time now and my skin feels amazing! This serum it suitable to be used both day and night.

I am a bit of a skin hydration freak and use both a daily moisturiser and serum together before
applying any makeup. Even though I do this using both of these products (even a thin layer of the
night cream in the morning) it doesn't give me that oily sheen or feel greasy or heavy.

These products make my skin nice and smooth and feeling soft. It gives a nice base for applying
makeup and it doesn't sweat off as my skin seems to absorb it within a few minutes.

I honestly really love using this serum because not only does it make a killer makeup base and keep
my skin well hydrated and looking dewy, fresh and young day by day, it has also faded my fine lines
I had appearing around my eye area and even those drier looking lines I could see making their way
across my cheek area. That was a shock to discover and quite scary as I always try to hydrate like
crazy! However now I can't even see them anymore and I put it down to using these two products
together over the period of a few months.

When it comes down to it for me at least appearing younger comes down to a few simple steps!
- - -
- Hydration inside & out multiple times a day!
- Eating healthy, fresh, regularly & organic if/when you can.
- Be sun smart! Thats, slip, slop, slap & wrap!
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Manage your stress in a healthy way & try to keep those levels low!

This UK brand is available to purchase from Amcal and Guardian Pharmacies.
Do you use a night cream, serum, daily moisturiser or all three?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products were kindly been gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment