Thursday, March 20, 2014

Battle Of The Red Lipsticks!


Who doesn't love a classic red lip. It's classy, timeless and looks totally sexy on any woman. But with so many brands out there providing us with so many similar choices, it's enough to make me wonder. Is there a perfect red lipstick? And if so, what is it?

Today i am going to share just some of my Favourites in my collection. You can never have too many right? 

Top (Left to Right)
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Rimmel Kate Moss in Kiss Of Life
Maybelline NY in Cherry Candy

-

Bottom (Left to Right)
L'Oréal Color Riche in Red Passion
Shiseido in Perfect Rouge/Rouge Parfait 
Mirinesse Lip Bomb in (Couldn't find a shade name)

Other classic and timeless red things I love...

Hearts!
What can I say, I'm a romantic. I love love and all that goes with it.
-
Heels!
Every wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a pair of red heels!
If nothing fits, you're having a fat day or just feeling plain blah, then pop your lil peepers into a pair of these to instantly look and feel sexy! A bonus is shoes always fit! (Well usually!)
-
Flowers!
-
There's something special about flowers. Especially red ones. If someone gives you red flowers, you know they're feeling something special towards you.
They always smell amazing and are simply classic! 
-
Strawberries!
Yuuuum!  
Sweet, healthy, packed full of vitamin C and a natural teeth whitener.
Win, win, win! 
Oh no! I'm all out! Off to the shops I must go! :)

Which of mine is your favourite? 
I'm having a difficult time deciding which I like best! #firstworldbeautyproblems
Have you found THE coveted perfect red lippy? Do share! :)

 CandyFairy



No comments:

Post a Comment