Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser!

~ NEUTROGENA ~


Review!


Thanks to Beautyheaven and Neutrogena, a few months ago I was given the opportunity to trial and review this new product. 
I feel like now that I am well over half way through the bottle and have been using it twice a day, I can feel confident in writing a more detailed review.

The formula of this cleanser is white and creamy. It contains micro beads that feel like sand throughout it generously. These are quite gentle on my skin, so I have found it hasn't irritated my skin using it twice a day. My skin is not sensitive and generally loves a good exfoliation regularly. 

My skin has not dried out, but feels moisturised after each use. My skin is acne prone and hasn't broken out and has remained as clear as ever whilst I've been using this.

I wouldn't completely limit using this on just on your face. This is also great as an all over body exfoliant.  Only downside, and it is a minor one and a common concern like with a lot of cleansers, this stings to high hell if you are unlucky enough to get it in your eyes. 

As far as this cleanser minimising and refining my pores, I feel like it has made some noticeable difference. One of my main skin pet peeves and concerns of mine is that I have large pores. I believe it has something to do with my skin type and my genes. In the past I have found toners do a pretty good job at keeping my pores clear and minimised at least temporarily. But nothing like permanently minimising them as this cleanser claims. I have noticed a difference where my pores are largest. This being around the tops of my cheeks towards my nose, between my eyebrows, my nose and chin. 

I am excited about this new product and definitely recommend giving it a try and don't be disheartened if you don't see a noticeable difference immediately.  Persistence is key with this product. 

Watch My Video Review! :)


Thank you for taking the time to visit me today!
What pore minimising product do you recommend?


*This product was sent to me to review for Beautyheaven.
*I was NOT required to write this blog post.


 CandyFairy



No comments:

Post a Comment