Sunday, March 30, 2014

Burts Bees Facial Cleanser! ♡

-
I have been a fan of Burts Bees products for a long time and when I recently received this sample tube of their facial cleanser in the mail I couldn't wait to try it! 
-

This swatch of the cleanser shows it to be a clear light lemon colour consistency with small white exfoliating jojoba beads in it. These beads are very sparse which makes this super gentle on the skin. The cleanser also contains Royal jelly which helps skin appear younger. 
-
All ingredients are 99% natural which is great for your skin and the environment. Whenever I think of any Burts Bees product, I think of them smelling like honey. It must be because of the classic yellow packaging or the cute little bee mascot. Either way, this cleanser does not smell like honey. It has quite a pleasant, natural smelling scent that I quite enjoy as it makes me feel relaxed as I am cleansing my face. 
-
I know warm water is best at opening up your pores for a better cleanse, however,  in the mornings I just have to wash my face with freezing cold water or else I don't wake up. I feel like it gets the blood flowing and totally shocks me into being awake. At night though I like to do the opposite and cleanser with super warm water as it relaxes me after a long hard day. 


-
RRP: $24.95 (Full Size)
Sample Size Shown

-

Have you tried any products from Burts Bees?
Which do you recommend? 

Shop This Brand!
 CandyFairy

*Not sponsored!

No comments:

Post a Comment