Wednesday, November 11, 2015

GIFTORIUM


~  Myer  ~

GIFTORIUM 2015!
Find 'Wonderful' by shopping Giftorium online! - http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/gifts

Yesterday on the 10th November I was invited to attend the annual unveiling of the Myer Christmas
animated window displays in Brisbane's CBD. I have in previous years taken my family in to see the
displays, however I have not had the chance to explore the past two years since having my youngest,
my life has gotten a little crazy, so it was nice to be able to wander around with my two toddlers in
tow .....well mostly, mostly my two year old, Rory just kept on wanting to run away from me and 
explore on his own! Yep fun, NOT ALWAYS, just trying to make it through without losing a child 
and keeping my sanity (To which as my sister who kindly tagged along with me said 'I think my 
sanity is still at Myer.' Yep, mine too!

The event begun at around 11am where we were greeted upon an inviting display of personalised
jars of Nutella and gift bags. As we lined up I spotted mine right away and I have to admit, it was
a pretty cool thing to have my own name displayed on my very own jar of Nutella! Oh YUM!

Nutella was not the only personalised gift available throughout Giftorium. This year Myer has
thought outside the box and really done a great job at making this Christmas something extra
special. Who doesn't love their name on a keyring, xmas stocking or mug? If you want to give your
loved ones something extra special this Christmas, be sure to check out the range of gifts you can
have personalised with their name or initial for that added touch!

If you have little ones who need a photo with Santa, even though you pay a premium price, I think it
is worth it as I took my eldest for her first two Christmas photos and they far stand out from the
more convenient/cheaper ones we have had since. The whole experience isn't just waiting in line for
a photo with impatient kids in tow. There is a whole room dedicated to the kids when you go to meet
Santa at Myer. You can now even book your time with Santa in advance to skip the queue! YES!

The set up is full on and is really magical including Santa's Express train FREE for the
kids to ride over and over again and the staff are really fun and make the whole experience really
enjoyable for them. There is also a photographer there to take pix which you have the opportunity
to purchase if you like or even instead of a Santa photo if like mine now they are a bit older get a
bit freaked out when it comes to sitting on his knee. A really fun (scream free) alternative! :)
Rory (2) & Imbi (4) have got their golden tickets & are ready to ride the train!

Don't forget to check out the spectacular Christmas window displays down at Myer's Queen St Mall
if you're in Brisbane. This years animated theme is based on the children's book 'Little Dog & The Christmas Wish' by Corrine Fenton and illustrated by the mega talented Robin Cowcher.
You won't be disappointed! You can shop the book here

If you would like to learn more about this years Christmas animated windows, then be sure to take a
peek over at Myer's official blog from Melbourne's official opening featuring the always flawless
Jennifer Hawkins! Click here! 

Do you have any special activities you & your family do for Christmas each year?

Let's follow each other! 

*Some of these products were gifted from Myer for the opening of Giftorium
*All photographs & opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

2 comments:

  1. From the photos it looks like Rory and Imbi really enjoyed the Santa Express!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love a jar of Nutella with his name on it, it's his favourite! How cute are your kiddies?! :)

    ReplyDelete