Sunday, July 16, 2017

RIMMEL LONDON

RIMMEL LONDON

NEW!
 Wake Me Up Foundation & Concealer!


Let's be honest, putting on my makeup each morning is one of the highlights of my busy day. It's a
 few minutes each day where it's all about me. I like to take this time to relax and enjoy the process of
pampering, thinking about the day ahead, getting my thoughts together as I wake up. It's really quite
therapeutic for me. 

Rimmel London's classic Wake Me Up foundation has recently undergone a makeover and I have 
found myself reaching for it over all of my other foundations every single day over the past month
or so that I have just about finished them up!


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - Fine shimmer particles visible through the bottle!
(Purrdy!)

I will begin with the foundation which contains Vitamin C, SPF 20 as well as some hella beautiful
radiance pearls mixed inside it! It comes in six shade varieties - (Ivory, True Ivory, Soft Beige, 
Classic Beige, True Nude and Natural Beige), an easy to use pump style clear glass bottle and
 promises a radiant glow to the skin making it appear more awake and anti-fatigued.

The formula is a good consistency being not too thick now runny. It just sits on the back of my hand
when I pump it out and doesn't drip or begin running down my arm before I can get a makeup brush
onto it! It blends easily and smooth on my skin. It covers my pores, however not my larger ones and
you can still see a little acne scaring after application. So I would say this foundation gives about a
medium coverage. It does look super flattering, natural and dewy though and does an impressive job
at lasting all day! Honestly, this is one of the best foundations I have found in terms of being long
lasting. It stays put amazingly well even on my longer 7am-5pm work days. 

Rimmel London Wake Me up Foundation & Concealer Swatched!
(Left - Concealer / Right - Foundation)

The contrast between the swatches of the above foundation and concealer is appearing much more
dramatic than it actually is in real life. My skin is not fair, but still quite light. What you can see in
the image with the shimmer in it is much more it's true to life shade. But anyway, let's get talking
about the new Wake Me Up Concealer!

Available in just three shades - Ivory, Classic Beige and Soft Beige. I would like to see a wider
variety of shades available, however the lightest Ivory shade does get the job done for me.

The consistency is only just slightly thicker than the foundation and conceals any redness, veins,
small blemishes and pores well. It is smooth and blends with ease. I have enjoyed using this duo
together as they seem to compliment each other well with their fatigue concealing and illuminating
glow particles.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation & Concealer swatches blended.

You can find Rimmel London's new Wake Me Up Foundation & Concealer and the rest of the 
Rimmel range from your local Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Big W, Coles, Target and
Woolworths.


Have you tried these products?
What foundation/concealer are you using at the moment?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products were kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*My opinions are all 100% honest & all my own
*I have included this article in Ingrid's weekly link up at The Fabulous & Fun Life! Click here!

1 comment:

  1. Golly gosh Candy, I have tried SO many foundations, but not this one! Can't believe it lol. I like the look of the built-in shimmer - I rarely use highlighter as it just accentuates my flaws, but having it mixed in with foundation for an overall glow is appealing. Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete