Sunday, October 23, 2016

JERGENS


JERGENS

Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturiser
&
BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

Review!



Since Summer if fast approaching and most of my skin has come out of it's winter hyberation I have
been self tanning a whole lot more lately using a variety of different brands and products. However
on lazy days, when I am lacking the time for a full on full body tanning sesh but am still after a nice
natural looking glow to my skin. 

I have been reaching for my Jergens Natural Glow which not only
gradually tans my skin it also firms the skin which is a double yay because my lack of exercise means
my skin, especially my legs can always do with some firming up and the firming within this cream
along with the bronzing shade means my legs, skin and whole body is left looking much leaner and
ready for bikini the weather! Has a lovely smell to it as well. 

Available in both Medium and Medium to Tan for a current RRP $14.99 for 221ml 


In between reaching for the above. I have also been using this BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream like
mad! I just love this product so much! I have only ever used a BB Cream on my face and since now
discovering one for my body there is no turning back!

This 5 in 1 product hydrates. illuminates, evens out skin tone, firms and corrects skin imperfections
like my varicose veins on my legs which you can barely see now that my skin is glowing from
regular daily use of these two products. My skin has completely changed from pasty white to
appearing toned by the change in shade and defined by the illuminating particles.

Available in both Light and Medium to Deep for a current RRP $14.99 for 221ml

All Jergens products be purchased from Priceline both in store and online.

Check out the entire Jergens range of products on their website including an in shower scrub, deep
conditioning moisturiser, body oil and much more!

Have you been tanning or gradual tanning lately?
What products do you use?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products have been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment