Monday, October 31, 2016

GRIFFIN & ROW


GRIFFIN & ROW

Naturally Effective Skincare

Cleanse Review!

http://www.griffinandrow.com
Griffin + Row Cleanse - $25.00

Cleansing my face in the morning is one of the top 5 things I do as soon as I wake up! 
I am one of the people who are never fully awake or alert until I have splashed my face with water
(I like it as cold as I can get it for a refreshing hit!) and given it a good old cleanse! 

Once I have slashed my face a few times with ice cold water, I then get the water to a little more than
luke warm temperature to get those pores opening back up and I am ready to cleanse the night of 
dead skin cells and dirt build up down the drain.  

Because I am so passionate about beauty and skincare and being a blogger I am regularly trying out 
new products including facial cleaners and at the moment I am using this beautiful product called
'Cleanse' by Griffin + Row. 

Griffin + Row are an Australian, cruelty free and all natural skincare brand who care about the earth,
with all of their packaging being completely recyclable and use only the necessary natural ingredients
needed for each of their products. There are no parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial colouring or
fragrances. 

This particular product like I mentioned is all natural, yet still a highly effective cleanser suitable for
all skin types. I have normal skin which is neither sensitive or dry. However does get the occasional 
spot here and there with large pores and fine lines. This product no only works to deeply cleanse your
face leaving it feeling like new again, it is also a wonder worker at removing makeup at the end of the day!


As you can see from the back of my hand below, this cleanser does not lather up into a big white
fluffy ball like some cleansers do and this small pea size amount it all you need to use each time! This is because it does not contain the synthetic ingredients whic are put purely into these other products
 simply to create this effect. A lot of times these can be irritating to the skin and cause a rash or 
itching. 

This product has the most gorgeous kind of natural scent about it. It is like deeply taking in the scent
of a bunch of bush roses. With ingredients including - Vitamin E, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Bergamont
 Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Sweet Orange, Lavender and Pink Grapefruit Oils, it is no wonder this
product has me looking forward to my every cleanse both morning and night! The scent alone will
captivate you!


Griffin + Row products can be purchased directly online from their official website.
They also ship internationally from Australia!

Have you tried this natural Aussie skincare brand?

Let's follow each other! 

*This product has been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment