Saturday, October 15, 2016

KATE ANNIVERSARY


RIMMEL LONDON

Kate Moss

15th Anniversary Edition Lipstick Collection!


Always the sucker for a good lippie if you're anything like me then you'll love this collection of
classic red and nude shades by Rimmel London by Kate Moss. Each is a similar yet different shade
of pure classic elegance and mature poise. Can you believe Kate has been an iconic face for Rimmel
since 2001? Wow!

The formula is a lovely smooth soft finish with a hint of shine that lasts! Believe me those swatches
(see images below) were not an easy feat to remove! 


To break it down as to how these mix of red and nude shades are actually different. Let me give you
my take on each shade. With my personal favourites being 'Rock N Roll Nude' and 'Retro Red'.

Rock N Roll Nude - This is your classy nude shade with pinky undertones. 
Retro Red - Your classic deep berry Autumn tone.
My Nude - Another classic nude shade with pinky undertones, but less than Rock N Roll Nude.
Muse Red - A middle toned classic red with orange undertones.
Boho Nude - This is your basic brown mid toned nude shade.
Idol Red - This bold red to me seems borderline orange. It's like a half orange half red mixed.

SWATCHES! - Left to right : Idol Red / Boho Nude / Muse Red / My Nude / Retro Red / Rock N' Roll Nude

SWATCHES! - Top to bottom : Idol Red / Boho Nude / Muse Red / My Nude / Retro Red / Rock N' Roll Nude

These and all Rimmel London products can be found and purchased Australia wide from Priceline,
Big W, Coles, Target, Woolies and Chemist Warehouse for current RRP $13.95 each.

Another pic, because everybody loves pretty makeup flatlays! :)
And... that rose gold casing though! Ooohh!

Which shade from this collection is your favourite?
Are you a red or nudes kind of lippie girl?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products have been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

4 comments:

  1. always been a fan of the kate lippys, these shades are gorgeous!
    jen / velvet spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have so many great shades, do you have a fav? I love the Retro Red the most at the moment. :)

      Delete
  2. Retro Red looks like my fav from all the swatches, defo one for the autumn months.
    #
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite shade as well, even though we are in Spring here at the moment, I still love that deep berry tone! :) xx

      Delete