Wednesday, October 19, 2016

RIMMEL


RIMMEL LONDON

Highlight & Define

Face & Eyes!


Rimmel London Good To Glow Highlighter 
#003 SOHO GLOW
Creating that dewy fresh and youthful glow seems to be a makeup trend explosion which has errupted
only over the past few years and boy are companies cashing in! Ok I'll admit, I too have fallen for
this makeup trend. How could you not want to look all shiny, sparkly and just a little bit like a fairy?

Honestly, unless you're walking the runway, posing for an illuminating campaign or re-creating the
highlighting challenge, then at 25ml tube such as this will really go a long long way! For everyday
use, when it comes to highlighting your face, less is definitely more.

This illuminator gives your skin a subtle shimmering glow whilst looking dewy at the same time
without actually being wet or greasy feeling on the skin. The formula actually dries very fast!

The shade is a very light bronze gold and would show up more on tanned or darker skin tones.

Also available in 'Notting Hill Glow'.


Rimmel London Brow This Way Highlighting Pencil
This equaling as pretty little pencil has been something I have been keeping handy in my purse lately
as I have found it to be a surprisingly great little companion to have on me on days when I don't have
time to do my makeup and when the hubby is driving with the kids in the back and I whip it out along
with my favourite gloss and quickly give my key face points some life.

Not only does this work great for the brow bone, it can also be used at the cheek bones sparingly,
cupids bow and the inner corner of the eyes for that wide awake illusion when I am anything but!

The shade is a few times lighter than the Good To Glow liquid illuminator above and can be worked
onto the skin a little more and you can take your time as it doesn't dry or set.


Exclusive to ASOS online you can purchase this Rimmel London Pack which includes this very
good looking Magnif'Eyes shadow palette!! Very excited to see if this becomes available in stores soon! What an absolute bargain for $29! What do you think?

Rimmel London Rimmel Asos Exclusive Eye & Brow Set • $29

-   -   -   -


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara
When it comes to mascaras, honestly these kind of budget buys which Rimmel London seem to 
release quite regularly really are my favourite ones to use daily. I just don't get spending upwards of
$50 on a mascara which is only good to use for a max 3 three months and then you should be 
replacing it. Pick up one of these babies for a mere RRP $17.95 from Priceline (often found even
cheaper when their regular sales, deals & offers are on if you keep your eyes pealed) and you can keep the extra cash for spend on more important things, like more makeup! ;)

What I love particularly about this newbie is it's fat brush and ease of use. The formula just coats my
lashes lifting, thickening and lengthening all in just a few coats. I love how this mascara defines my
eyes and makes them look larger. Wearing it along with the highlighting products above and the
new Scandaleyes eyeliners, all of these products just work together so perfectly to create a 
beautifully defined eye area which really pops, looks awake and at the end of the day removes
really easily with a few dabs of Micellar Water.


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Black Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel has come out with some great liquid eyeliners over the past few years which I have used a lot
recommend and have found to be great staple makeup items. This new one in particular is quite
interesting because you can create both a thick or thin line with it. The end is an unusual shape and
depending on how you tilt it will determine the thickness of your black line. 

If you haven't yet tried any of Rimmel London's liquid eyeliners, then I highly recommend you do.
For a small investment of just RRP $12.95 each right now at Priceline, you can pick up one of these
and they will last you at least a few months without drying out so long as you keep the click on cap
securely clicked on when you're not using it!



Rimmel London Scandaleyes Black Precision Micro Liquid Eyeliner
This liquid liner looks almost identical to the Thick & Thin Scandaleyes version however true to it's name, this Micro liner has a super fine, thin tip which if you choose to can achieve the most on
point neat and precise line to your eyes, completely defining them on both the top and bottom.

Depending on your preference, this eyeliner can be a great choice for a simple understated everyday
look. I like this because it gives me the flexibility to be creative with patterns and a super sharp wing!

These and all Rimmel London products can be purchased both online and in store Australia wide at
Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Big W, Woolworths, Coles, Target and Chemist Warehouse.

 
*These products have been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

2 comments: