Wednesday, April 6, 2016

VITAMINC24


~  INDEED LABORATORIES  ~

Vitamin C24

Did anyone else's mum make them take Vitamin C tablets every morning before school?
I remember way back in primary school when we lived in the northern suburbs of Sydney and
my sister and I would walk to the bus stop sucking on a Vitamin C tablet. 

When it comes to skincare I am not as experienced when it comes to using Vitamin C in beauty
 products as I am using them on the inside. However the benefits of this super vitamin are so great, it
 completely makes sense to also use it in this way.

The formula of this is that of a white creamy consistency which feels more matte than oily which 
quickly becomes apparent as you work it into the skin as it gives the skin a more even, smooth and 
matte look. Not only the visual effects of this product are so great, as are the long term effects and
results this product gives. These include building collagen, reducing skin inflammation and 
discolouration repairing the skin making it more firm and looking at it's natural best whilst also
reducing the look of ageing.


Product Contains the following - Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & Silicones.

Being both a serum and moisturiser in one I love that it saves me time by being a 2 in 1 product.
Recommended to use both morning and in the evening. I have found I only need to use a very small
amount (about the size of a pea) to feel it working all over my face. I love using products where I can
actually feel that very slight tingling sensation. This only lasts for about a minute and does not irritate
at all! In fact it actually makes my skin appear clearer like when you have just wipes off a really good
deep cleansing face mask. It is really quite interesting!

Overall, I would recommend this product for anyone who would like to prevent the look of ageing or
like me would in addition like to repair some of the damage already incurred from every day life.


Indeed Laboratories Vitamin C24 and the rest of their innovative and effective product range are 
available to purchase here in Australia from their official website, Priceline, Terry White Chemists
and other selected pharmacies for RRP $36.99

Have you tried any of the products from the Indeed Labs range?
How do you prevent anti-ageing in your skincare routine?

Let's follow each other! 

*This product was kindly send to me for consideration/review
*All photographs, video & opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is an interesting sounding product! I've tried a few other products from Indeed Labs and loved them so I might have to give this a go too! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete