Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SALLY HANSEN


SALLY HANSEN

Delicate Decadence Collection!

http://au.sallyhansen.com

I am one of those people who feel naked and 'not ready yet' unless my nails have been painted and 
I have some kind of makeup on before leaving the house. Even if it's just bb cream, lip balm and
mascara. Being a girl is the best fun and I love having the freedom and passion to be able to do these
things.

So if you're anything like me then you'll love these Sally Hansen 2-step gel nail polishes which are
made up of half regular nail lacquer and half gel formula which gives you the shine, bold colour and
long lasting result of an expensive professional gel manicure without the need for an LED light and
these are WAY easier to remove! They glide off just like normal nail polish which is much gentler on
your nails at the end of the day and keeps them strong and healthy.

This new collection of shades from the 'Delicate Decadence' collection consists of 6 shades.
Mauve-olous and Wine Stock (not pictured) as well as Plush Blush, Regal Rose, Pink Up and
Prince Char-mint. (Front top left to right pictured below)



These polishes give a beautiful shine even on their own without the gel top coat, however I have
found using the top coat makes all the difference in making these last twice as long and gives an
even higher glossier shine. Highly recommend not going without it!

Sally Hansen nail lacquers are available to purchase from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target,
Chemist Warehouse and Terry White Chemists Australia wide for a current RRP $16.95 each. 


What nail colours are you flaunting this season?
Have you ever had a gel manicure?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products were kindly been gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment