Thursday, March 6, 2014

Get To Know Me - 100 Questions Tag!

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. I don't like seeing clutter & the whole room looks much tidier when they're closed.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
On the rare occasion I'm at one, yes who doesn't!?

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
It depends on how lazy I've been when making the bed,  they may already be out....If they're tucked in, they usually become untouched by morning. Either way, I don't mind.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, how stupid!

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
If they made them stickier so would actually stay where I stick them, then I would like them a whole lot more!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, all the time!

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees, then I might actually have a chance of surviving.

8:Do you have freckles?
None on my face, I have a total of about 5 across my whole body. I stay out of the sun & am just lucky I guess.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
If I know the photo is being taken, then generally yes.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
There are so many! Just one? Ok..... The justice system being way too lenient on murderers, child molesters & rapists! That really shits me, they deserve NO mercy!

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Have done when I was a whole lot younger, maybe at school or something. Never bored enough for that now!

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, when camping. It was either that or in the river....

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No, I like to keep a little dignity.

14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, all the time, I have 2 kids to entertain.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, eeew!

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
What an inappropriate question!
Just my husband and my daughter always ends up in with us sometime during the night.

17:What size is your bed?
Queen

18:What is your Song of the week?
Hmm..... I love all top 40 popular music but my house is constantly on Abc for Kids so this week it has been "Do The Propeller" by The Wiggles.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes of course, it shows confidence & that is extremely sexy!

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Just whatever is on Abc for Kids or occasionally the Simpsons if nothing else is on.

21:What's your least favourite movie?
I get really jumpy & freaked out for ages if I watch a scary movie, so those are my least favourite. Also, as much as Taken was such a brilliantly made movie and really opened my eyes to the evil in this world, it totally freaked me out & I could never watch it again or forget it.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn't bury it, I'd be spending it! ;)

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Whatever we have in the house. Usually cordial or water.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I'm not fussy, as long as it's not a burning hot sauce, I'm happy!

25:What is your favourite food?
It depends on my mood. Tim Tams,  Pringles,  Pepperoni pizza with bbq sauce & cheesy crust, sushi....

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Clueless, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion, Legally Blonde & Mean Girls. ♡

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My husband when he left for work this morning.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
It would depend how tasteful it was & why. For example if it was to support every woman's shape & size or for the 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign, then I would do it if the opportunity presented itself.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Just before Christmas, I have 3 close friends who live far away who I write to.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No. That's what mechanics are for.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, once when I first got my license. I follow all the rules now. :)

33:Ever ran out of gas?
No, I say more dumb things than I do them.

34:Favourite kind of sandwich?
Thinly shaved turkey breast, cream cheese & cranberry sauce.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Poached eggs Benedict or waffles with loads of tropical fruit, vanilla ice cream & real maple syrup.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I am finally free to crash once all kids are soundly asleep.

37:Are you lazy?
I don't think any mother has this luxury!

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I think I only dressed up one when I was about 6 or something & I was a black cat. Funny, now I have one. :)

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I think I'm a rat. Nice.

40:How many languages can you speak?
English, little bits here & there of Italian & does double Dutch count? I'm fluent in that!  ;)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Just Better Homes & Gardens hubby bought me to read on my tablet that I keep forgetting out.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
What are Lincoln Logs? Lego....

43:Are you stubborn?
I used to be, now only if it's something really important to me.

44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Oprah.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Used to love Bold & The Beautiful, what is wrong with me!?

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Not really, but I wouldn't bungee or jump from a plane, that's more a fear of dying or hurting myself really bad!

47:Do you sing in the car?
Totally!

48:Do you sing in the shower?
No, but I did when always a kid. It annoyed everyone!

49:Do you dance in the car?
Anything to stop whining kids!

50:Ever used a gun?
No & never would!

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About 5 years ago when we went on a cruise.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but who doesn't love a bit of cheese? :D

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Is the grass green?!

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I'll have to Google it.

55:Favourite type of fruit pie?
Yuk! :/

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Marine Biologist, Popstar.... Air Hostess.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Every now & then.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Yes, I take the Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding ones.

60:Wear slippers?
Only at night in Winter when it gets really nippy.

61:Wear a bath robe?
I have pink & white spotty one I wear in winter, it's nice & warm & matches my slippers. :)

62:What do you wear to bed?
Pj's or nothing.

63:First concert?
Silverchair

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Kmart

65:Nike or Adidas?
Not fussed.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Umm?

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, Ballet & Jazz.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Well, I hope my future spouse is still the same I've got!
I hope he is successful in his own business. Shameless Plug

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, but nothing weird.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Never participated in one.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, many times. I cried tears of joy when I saw my babies for the first time and held them. <3 p="">
74:Own any record albums?
No.

75:Own a record player?
No.

76:Regularly burn incense?
No, don't have any & too messy. I prefer candles.

77:Ever been in love?
Yes and am.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Loads of people! Mainly Taylor Swift though. Love her!

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Lady Gaga.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot.

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee & make it strong!

82:Sugar or Snickerdoodles?
What the heck is Snickerdoodles?!

83:Can you swim well?
Yes.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85:Are you patient?
Yes, but being a parent sure does test that!

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Didn't have either, but not fussed.

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes, it's an obsession of mine to enter them.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
None, yuk!

90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit. But nothing more than a scarf.

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Anywhere where there's snow outside.

92:Do you want to get married?
I am married. :)

93:If married, how long have you been married?
4 years in November.

94:Who was your HS crush?
A guy called Clinton... (I have never told anyone that!)

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, but I am cunning if I need to be. :)

96:Do you have kids?
Yes 2. A girl & a boy. <3 p="">
97:Do you want kids?
I have always wanted kids & will probably have more...

98:Whats your favourite colour?
It used to be strongly pink, but now I like most colours pretty equally.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss my husband who is at work & I miss my friends in Cairns so so much! x

100: There was no 100th question..?
This should really be called the 99 questions tag! ;)


I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more. :)


 CandyFairy



No comments:

Post a Comment