Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NOTD

~ Nails Of The Day ~

Featuring

Sally Hansen & Face Of Australia

Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Razzle Dazzler (Right)
Face Of Australia in Polyester Girl (Left)

This is such a beautiful blend of medium and fine glitter.
The finer glitter making up the gorgeous soft pink shade,
and slightly larger silver specks mixed generously throughout for extra dazzle!

I can't go past a hot pink nail polish, I don't care what time of
the year it is. The formula of this is runnier than most, but it
still goes on opaque with just one coat.

Do you like to get creative with nail art?

Love Candy! 
xo

Missed yesterday's post?
Prize Haul!

Let's follow each other! 
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest

*Not sponsored! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this combo is stunning! I couldn't pull off the hot pink myself but it looks amazing on your skin tone!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Monique! I think I would probably still wear it even if it didn't suit me, I just love hot pink, it seems to follow me everywhere too, somehow, I have so much stuff this shade!

      Delete
  2. OMG>>>>>>>>I love this combination...Looks fabulous. Love pink.

    ReplyDelete