Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bargain Haul


Bargain Weekend Haul

All Under $10!



I initially went out purely to spend my $25 Priceline voucher
which I received for being a part of the L'Oréal Fibralogy
trial team. Which I did successfully in about 3 minutes!
I wasn't sure what I was going to purchase, but I knew I
wanted either the L'Oréal True Match foundation as I've 
heard so many great reviews on it and would love to try it out,
or their new eyeliner pen.... well, I didn't end up getting either of those. 
Why is it when you shop online it's easier to stick to a list and then
when I go into a store and see so many other beautiful shiny things,
my list suddenly becomes unimportant and I end up way off track?

Here is what caught my eye and I am very happy and excited to play! 
(I will share the details at the end of this post!)


After my trip to Priceline, I went to meet up with my husband 
and daughter in K-Mart with my son luckily being a little angel in tow,
so I decided to was ok to get a little distracted by all the amazing bargains
around me. :)

These PJ's are so cute and we're hanging out the front of the store on
a crazy $3 rack! I and what felt like a swarm of others were also 
easily distracted my the range of incredible bargains!

These sweet little black sequin bow slip ons caught my eye on the way
into the store as well. K-Mart are very good at doing that!
I had a simular pair I wore until they literally fell apart because I
loved them so much, they were comfortable and go with pretty much 
everything so I can just slip them on and run out the door without
having to think because most days I just don't have the time to try on
a bunch of shoes to match my outfit. With two little ones, it just grab and go!

So to break it down...

Priceline:
L'Oréal Colour Riche Smoky Eyeshadow Palette in Infiniment Bronze E3 $17.96
L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Polish in Sequin Explosion #842 $5.21
L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Polish in White Gold #843 $5.21

Total: $28.38
-$25.00 Gift Voucher
Total out of pocket: $3.38

K-Mart:
Pink & Leopard PJ's 
Original Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $3.00

Black Sequin Slip Ons
Original Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $3.00

Total out of pocket: $6.00

Grand Total: $9.38
Total Savings: 39.00

Are you a bargain shopper?
Do you buy more online or prefer to wander in store?

Love Candy! 
xo

Other Hauls!

Let's follow each other! 

1 comment:

  1. I love bargain shopping and I'm not afraid to say that the majority of my shopping is done when something is on sale, I think only fools pay full retail for everything! Well done on your huge saving!

    ReplyDelete