Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beautyheaven Beautorium Haul April 2014!


Yep, it's that time of the year again BEAUTORIUM!!! 

Beautorium is an event held by Beautyheaven where if you're 
an active member on the site, you can redeem your points earned by commenting and reviewing, etc for FREE beauty products!!! 
It doesn't get much better than that!

I have participated many times before, in fact I've not missed a single one, 
completely blowing pretty much all of my points each time. But so worth it for the small postage fee.

My order arrived much quicker than I anticipated, so here it is!

I ordered 10 products all together. 
I am most excited about the CleverWhite Dissolving Whitening Strips,
Which was my biggest splurge.

1. WetOnes Antibacterial Hand & Body Wipes 80pk
2. WetOnes Individually Wrapped 10pk
3.WotNot Facial Wipes
4. Schick Intuition Razor
6. Botani Body Bar Antiseptic Soap
7. Face Of Australia Liquid Liner in Black
8. Mode Nail Polish in Babe'n (Pink)
9. Mode NAIL Polish in Lust Lovin' (Orange)
10. CleverWhite Dissolving Whitening Strips

I have now realized unless there is a product up for grabs that I just can't live without, then I should probably hold off on making a Beautorium order until it's been open for about a week as this time around all of the products that I ordered above are currently still available but have been reduced by 25%! 
Oh man! 
But still, a total bargain and BH are even generous enough to pop in a bunch of freebies with each order.

The freebies I received with my order below!

1. Lady Jayne Hair Ties (New Digital Romance Collection)
2. Manicare Glameyes Miranda Lashes 
3. Vagisil Feminine Wash 60ml
4. Lapurete Okuru Mild Creme Face Cleanser & Toner 40ml
5. Lapurete Okuru Resurrection Night Creme 15ml

Massive THANK YOU Beautyheaven! xo

Did you score anything in Beautorium this time around?

Happy Easter everybody!!! Stay safe! <3 p="">

See what I got in the very first Beautorium!
(Don't forget to please SUBSCRIBE!)


 CandyFairy

4 comments:

  1. I got my second order yesterday :D which was the In Essence Relaxation Pack and Elegant Touch Press On Nails. I got the same freebies as you too! So awesome hey :D
    I'm just hoping my first order hasn't been lost or something. I was expecting them to show up together since I ordered the Joico mask before the In Essence Pack and nails. Just have to wait and see I guess.

    You've really scored well here. Look at all your new products :D Enjoy them all hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so happy with everything. Don't worry hon, I'm sure your first order will turn up soon. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to other people in the last Beautorium. You will probably get another round of freebies too, that's pretty awesome. :) So much fun to get fun mail!

      Delete
  2. You picked up lots of goodies! I got my order today, can't believe how quickly it came! They are so generous with the freebies!!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! :) Can't wait to see what's on offer in the next one! It's so fun. xo

    ReplyDelete