Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favourites 2014!


April Favourites 2014! 


---

On oldie but a goodie!
I purchased this with my points from Beautorium on Beautyheaven. 
Such a fantastic all rounder to have handy around the house, in the car and on the go!
Cleans just about anything and smells lovely too.
Nice and moist. Love these and highly recommend them!
Check out my complete haul here!

I have been busy this month creating a bunch of different looks
with items from the Scunci brand. Stay tuned in future blog posts!
I just love these no fuss basic hair ties and they have been a huge
part of my everyday hair routine this month.
I love them because they don't have any metal bits the snag the 
hair on. They're the perfect colour for my dark hair and they are super strong!
See my How-To create the perfect hair bun post here!


Another hair tie fav would have to be these gorgeous ties from
Lady Jayne. Another fabulous item received with my Beautorium goodies,
only these were totally free! Happy days! 😊


Ever since I purchased this I have not stopped wearing it!
Such an amazing, bright, vibrant colour, I own
nothing else like it.
See what else I purchased during this shopping trip!


Recently hauled, hubby bought this sparkly little
'Gem' home for me after picking up a few groceries one night.
Totally in love with the gold and pink shimmery glitter. 
Such a different mix of colours, totally loving it!

What were your April favs?




2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with those hair ribbons! They always come in handy :)

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super pretty hey?! I love how different they are and look like a ribbon in your hair wrapped around an elastic, pretty sneaky! I especially love the colours though. :)

      Delete