Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!




1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
If you've snooped around my makeup collection blog post or video, you'd know that believe it or not I don't actually own any high end foundations! I've just accumulated a bunch of drugstore brands that I feel work well enough for me, that I haven't felt the need to purchase an over priced one as yet, there are quite a few I'd like to try though, all in good time. :) So to answer this question, the one drugstore brand I would have to keep would be my Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Foundation which I've just about used up!

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I've had to think about how I would feel in the same situation. I don't think I'd want to be told, but rather find out afterwards, I think that would be less embarrassing. If it were a friend I'd tell them, but a stranger especially one interviewing me for a job would just be awkward and I'd rather focus on the task at hand, and that would be nailing that interview rather than straying from the critical topics we might be talking about.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I am in love with pretty much all of my lippies at the moment. Ever since I organized them, I am just so happy to open my draw and see them all sitting there waiting for their turn to be worn that day.... I am loving a hot pink or magenta shade at the moment, so I would probably grab for either my Australis Velour Matte Lip Cream in Ma-Li-Boo or my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart/Valentine.


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Oh wow, do I really have to go back there?! I wish I'd known what a hair straightener was for a start! I feel like with my crazy, long, frizzy hair this really could've made so much difference! As far as makeup I wasn't allowed to wear it to school, although there were days.... gah! Let's not go there! Let's just say I wish I'd known then what I do now!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
This is a tough question because that is a haircut I would never get myself. But if I were in that kind of situation I would hope to be switched on enough during the whole process to say something whilst my hair is being cut if I see something that I don't think looks like what I'd asked for. I have had a really bad experience with a hair dresser once and not having the balls I have now, I just paid and left unhappy. Now a days I would complain and demand they fix it or I would not pay! 

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Wow, wouldn't that be fun!? :) At the moment I am just keeping it pretty natural so I would just pack my Napoleon Perdis Jet Set Palette. It's amazing!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Apart from everything?! 0_O I would hope my precious OPI nail polish collection were all still there. I've worked hard to collect what I have and I love every single one of them, although I feel like there are a few missing from this picture as my little miss likes to hide them on me, hence another reason I need one of those hanging nail polish racks! 

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would probably asked good naturedly what happened to it, but I wouldn't be mad at a friend over makeup. My friendships mean much more to me than that. 

Shop Similar Items!
 CandyFairy

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post. I most definitely agree about the OPI nail polish, it's fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, I am so addicted! haha! Thanks for stopping by!! <3 xx

      Delete