Monday, April 7, 2014

TMI TAG! Too Much Info?


1. What are you wearing? Pjs
2. Ever been in love? Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Terrible at the time. 
4. How tall are you? 168cm
5. How much do you weigh? It goes up and down a bit. But I'm around 57kg

6. Any tattoos? No
7. Any piercings? Yes. 3 holes on each each lobe. I used to have my navel as well, but pregnancy changed all that!
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? (The real) Amanda & Jack from Revenge.
9. Favourite show? Revenge!
10. Favourite bands? I like pretty much everyone. Not into heavy metal though. Everything else is good. :)
11. Something you miss? My friends...
12. Favourite song? There are so many
13. How old are you? 30
14. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Brains, honesty, trust, humor, ambition, love...
16: Favourite Quote? So many!

17: Favourite actor? Gosh, it's been so long since I've actually sat down and watched anything. Chris Hemsworth is a hottie, but a bit young I think, how old is he?... Brad Pitt & Johnny Depp are classic, I need to think more about this.
18: Favourite color? Pastel pink, turquoise & white
19: Loud music or soft? Soft
20: Where do you go when you're sad? In a perfect world I would go do some serious retail therapy, but I don't have that luxury of blowing cash whenever I get sad, so instead I loose myself in trashy reality TV or youtube videos.
21: How long does it take you to shower? I like to take as long as I can, it's my only alone time!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I'm not going anywhere I just throw whatever on, so about 10 seconds, then I have to get the kids organized. If I'm going out and can take my time, I take about half an hour to an hour, if I'm lucky.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, what is the point in that, so dumb!
24: Turn on? I'm not gonna lie, I like a bit of muscle, think Dr. Chris Brown, the Bondi vet.... ah dreamy! I like manly men. Confidence, maturity and knows how to treat and spoil a lady.
25: Turn off? Immaturity, show offs, obnoxious, cruelty, vein, lazy....
26: The reason I joined Youtube? Honestly, at the time we'd just moved to the city and I was finding it difficult to get a full time job and money was drying up fast so I was looking anywhere and everywhere I could to try to make extra cash. I stumbled upon an article about how youtube could make you money, so I joined and started making beauty videos as that is what interested me most. Turned out it wasn't as easy as it sounded. Now I just do it because I love it.
27: Fears? What the future holds.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Oh you know, just the usual feeling of being overwhelmed by 2 young kids screaming at you for your attention and no one to help you & feeling isolated and alone.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Tonight
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? It wasn't thought of for when I wanted to start doing videos and blogging. My name is Candice and all my life my nickname has been Candy. I have always had a passion and love of fairies, put the two together and you have my online name.
31: Last book you read? Touch Of Magic by Maria Synder
32: The book you're currently reading? None, I wish I had the time. I love getting lost in books.
33: Last show you watched? My Kitchen Rules
34: Last person you talked to? My husband 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My sister
36: Favourite food? Really depends on my mood. There is so much good stuff out there!
37: Place you want to visit? Oh how I long to travel and see the world! I love history, there is so much to see and learn. I would love to learn as much as I can about a place and then visit it to truly take it all in and appreciate it.
38: Last place you were? Uh, hanging out the washing. I'm so interesting!
39: Do you have a crush? Just celeb ones, do they count?
40: Last time you kissed someone? Tonight

41: Last time you were insulted? Probably tonight. My husband and I always tease each other. Is there such a thing as constructive insults?
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Hmm, bubblegum, grape or toffee.
43: What instruments do you play? None, they're too complicated and I have no patience.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring. Hands down!
45: Last sport you played? I don't do sport.
46: Last song you sang? Cha, cha, cha, Chuggington!  We're trainees,  we're making tracks, wheels to the rails, crackerty clack! Yep, my days of cool music are well and truly gone!
47: Favourite chat up line? Any that are honest, true and kind. Compliments are a good way to start. 

48: Have you ever used it? Have not been in the position to do so for a loooong, long time. But yes, I'm pretty sure I would have. 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Do my kids count? We hang out daily. :)
50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever feels like answering 50 random,  pointless questions about themselves. And let me know cos I want to read about it. :)



 CandyFairy

3 comments:

  1. Oh man Candy jeez we are so similar! I can relate to basically every single one of your answers to these questions.
    Two kids can definitely be overwhelming at times but it is also very rewarding. And one day we will look back and laugh plus admire how we got through the tough times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know there are more out there in the same situation as me. :) I'm sure all mothers have gone thru the same tough days.... or weeks! I love seeing them grow, although too fast for me to keep up. It feels like yesterday when I was pregnant with my first. Do you have kiddies, how many? Have you done this tag? I need to catch up on your blog. :)

      Delete
    2. I think all Mums feel like it at one stage or another :) It is the toughest job in the world at times. And they really do grow way to fast. Sometimes I'm like "did you have a growth spurt overnight!". LOL. I have two kids. A girl and a boy aged 4 and 3. They were born a year apart :).
      I haven't done this tag. It's a great idea cause it reveals alot about the blogger who answers the questions. I feel like I know you really well now!

      Delete