Monday, April 21, 2014

I Won Some Lush!


I have something to confess. I am addicted to entering competitions. I have slowed down quite a lot of late. Concentrating my spare time more on this blog and other more important things, like cleaning the house, etc... One of the quickest and easiest ways to find and keep up to date with brands, people and products is through one of my favourite social media sites. Instagram.

Recently I was lucky enough to win a Bunty Gift Pack by Lush from a competition held by Chanelkxo in collaboration with Lush_ausnz on Instagram. Today it finally arrived and I am so excited to try everything and share them with you as Lush is up there as one of my absolute favourite beauty brands! :)

Inside the box is as follows!


Think Pink Bath Ballistic 
This appears scarcely like the pic in the catalogue. 
It is suppose to be much more of a magenta pink 
with 3 flowers, not 1....maybe they're just buried inside
there somewhere.


Space Girl Bath Ballistic


Mini Comforter Bubble Bar


Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
The Catalogue shows this to have some kind of flower in it but I guess 
mine either missed out or its buried somewhere inside...?

They all smell incredible and strong!  
I cannot wait to use them all!

:)

What are your favourite products from Lush?
Have you tried any of these from the Bunty Box?

Thank you for reading! xo 


 CandyFairy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats love! ^_^

    I'm currently crushing on their Gorgeous moisturiser :D

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I haven't tried any of their moisturisers, I have a ton im trying to use up at the moment, I would love to get some though once I've run out. x

      Delete
  2. What a great win! Lush have some amazing things, they are a bit of a treat! It's a shame I don't have a store too close to me (but maybe a good thing for my wallet!)

    ReplyDelete