Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Empties Part 2!



Products I've Used Up!

-

I got a bit ahead of myself this past month and posted my March Empties post a bit early. I was just so excited to start really making an effort to work through my products that I couldn't wait to share what I'd gotten through so far. 
I will be good from now on though and only post an empties post once, at the end of each month. 

Clean & Clear Oil Free Deep Action Cleansing Wipes
-
I picked these up quite a while ago in the first of Beautyheaven's Beautorium and was quite surprised by how small these wipes are. They are not much bigger than the size of a matchbox. They are quite thick though and nice and moist. They did a fantastic job at removing my makeup and making my skin look and feel super clean and refreshed.

-

Next up are a bunch of samples I've managed to work through.
Getting through the larger and even smaller bottles and tube of various products is proving quite the challenge. But I won't give up. I am going to work through
 them and de-clutter the space eventually. :)


1. Herbal Essences Hair Shine Serum
2. Gaia Baby Moisturiser
3. Gaia Baby Moisturiser
4. Avon Baby Moisturiser
5. Baby Organics Baby Moisturiser
6. Maybelline BB Cream


7. Mei Mei Stretch Mark Cream
8. Bump Eraser
9. Medihoney Gentle Body Lotion
10. Wotnot Facial Wipes

So overall, I think I had a pretty successful month. With this being part 2 of my empties of 1 full size and 10 samples finished. It feels good! :)


Who else is doing the project 50 Plan? 
I don't think I'll stop at 50 finished products. I'll just keep this an on going thing, so that when I do acquire new products I won't feel so guilty,  especially if I have plenty of room for them. ;)



 CandyFairy

No comments:

Post a Comment