Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Colours Of The Rainbow TAG!



Some of my favourite products from the colours of the rainbow! :)
Let me know if you do or have done this tag too! 


Red
Maybelline NY Mini Colorama Nail Polish
#150 Fruit Juice 
Super vibrant shade and dries fast!

Pink
MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town
Any lover of pink will love this! My go to lippy and smells like vanilla!

Orange
L'Oréal Paris Infaillabel Lipstick in Orange Parfait
Love this for when I want something different. Very vibrant and pigmented. Lasts 24 hours. Highly recommend!

Yellow
Benefit Sunbeam Bronzing Highlighter
So, so pretty! Can be subtle or built up as much as you desire. 

Violet
I struggled to find anything violet so I picked this as it's kinda close in colour....sort of!
Sugarbaby Fairy Gloss Lip Glaze 
Sticky, but so beautiful! I am in love with this girlie, pink, slightly shimmery gloss! Gives the perfect girlie pout!

Blue
BYS Glitter 
This glitter came with a liquid adhesive to wear on your eyes. I mainly just use it on my nails over any blue shade for a more pigmented and vibrant look. Finished with a clear top coat to seal the glitter and prevent fallout. I feel like a mermaid when I wear it, the photo doesn't do it justice and it's only a few bucks to buy!

Green
ChiChi Eyeliner in Disco Graffiti 
Looks absolutely stunning on any which way you apply it. Has shimmer in it and doesn't fade.

Indigo
OPI Nail Polish in Russian Navy
Perfect statement bold navy shade. Goes best with jeans or when wearing white.

Rainbow
Sugarbaby Frangipani Deluxe Hand Creme 
This is very affordable and the smell, I simply can't get enough of!
I love to apply this right before bed for soft, sweet, floral scented hands by morning.


 CandyFairy








3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I did this a while ago and had such trouble with yellow, but I never thought of highlighters! Doh! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was tricky for me too. I had to look at everything and think, now what do I really love. I also wanted to try to mention products that I haven't yet on my blog. x

      Delete
  2. Hii where can I buy sugar baby lip gloss fairy glaze ?

    ReplyDelete