Monday, April 14, 2014

Teeny Tiny Weekend Beauty Haul!



Last week I was browsing through our weekly catalogues and came across The Reject Shop which was advertising OPI on the cover for just $6 per bottle! I was so excited as I adore OPI nail polish, so over the weekend I just had to check it out. Unfortunately they didn't have a wide range of shades. But I did manage to choose 2 colours I liked that I didn't already have.

Just Spotted The Lizard

You Glitter Be Good To Me

Then I whisked off to Priceline quickly and picked up an Australis Matte Lip Cream in the shade Ma-Li-Boo, which is an almost fluro hot pink which I am totally in love with!
Follow me on Instagram @candyfairy to see me wearing this! :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! 
Did you treat yourself to any new beauty goods?


 CandyFairy

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the Reject shop selling OPI, that's pretty cool! Love the glitter colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was really surprised! Better than paying $30 a pop that's for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what a call a bargain! Well done Candy!
    I wonder if my local Reject shops would have them in stock? :D The Velourlips is a lovely shade too and I think it will suit you really well :) xx

    ReplyDelete