Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag!




    State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
·         Tag some more beauty bloggers
·         Title this as I’ve done to show what the tag is about

1.      Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
Mainly because I am so busy with the kids, I don't get to indulge in nice, long, hot, bubble baths, which I love! I also don't often put on a face mask anymore, or dye or get my hair cut.
2.      Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
To be honest, I don't wear makeup everyday because I am usually just at home, so I don't use my brushes that often and there are really only 2 I use every time. I admit, I am guilty of not washing them enough though.
3.      How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Too long and it bugs me. I love having my nails flawlessly painted all the time. My excuse is that every time I paint my nails, you bet cha either my toddler or baby needs me before it has had time to dry and it just gets ruined, so what is the point.
4.      How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. top coat, foundation, etc)?
Somehow I never seem to run out of these items. I just somehow end up accumulating more!
5.      What is your worst beauty habit? 
Not finding as much time as I'd like to indulge in it and keep things like my nails and hair better maintained.
6.      Name something non beauty related that you put off all the time?
Listing stuff on eBay I need to sell. It takes so much time and effort.

7.      When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?Not usually. I like to be organized otherwise I end up forgetting stuff I need to take with me.
8.      Can you commit to spending bans?
I haven't so much as been on a spending ban, rather I just don't have the cash to actually spend on beauty products, minus essentials, so I have no choice but to commit. If I do acquire new products, it usually because I either win them, get to trial something, or it is a gift these days. There used to be a time though that I would just buy whatever I wanted, now I have kids and no personal income which has changed my priorities dramatically.
9.      How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?
I only recently organized my makeup and nail polish properly, as in having it in draws, separated into categories. So it's super organized now. I would still love to get one of those large acrylic nail polish racks to hang on the wall though. 
10.  What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
My blog is still pretty new, I only started it back in Feb this year. It was a slow start and I missed a few weeks in Feb, but now I'm on a roll, blogging every week day!

The beauty bloggers that I am tagging are
@bottledbeauty
@indieanna1
@sweetaholic-beauty
@katerina-beauty-blog
@insearchoftheholygrail
@katscolourings
@ladysapphireblog
@triedandtestedblog
@morethanadored
@makemeupandyoyo
@uniquelyimi
@kawaiibeautycorner
@seducedbybeauty
@rosypear68
@laceeandlattes
@allherprettylittlethings
@temporaryprincess
@beautybymkr
@ritualeyes
@silverscreenbeautyqueens
@canyouseewhatisee
@thesimplechic

I love and highly recommend checking out all of these lovely ladies blogs.
I'm sure many of you already do because they are so amazing!
I am not sure how tagging goes in here, but hopefully they will see their names tagged here. Some are other sites other than blogspot.


 CandyFairy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, hun. It was fun to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweetie. Love your blog. ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me sweety x
    Here are my answers-
    http://ladysapphireblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling, thank you for the tag - here's my post!
    http://www.candyfairyblogs.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! http://silverscreenbeautyqueens.tumblr.com/post/83185298033 :D

    ReplyDelete