Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Mummy Tag! ♡



1. Are you a SAHM or working mum?
I'm a SAHM.

2. Would you have it any other way?
I absolutely love being a SAHM, and as hard as it is at times, it would break my heart to leave them to go work a 9 to 5 job. Then again, if I had to do it, then I'd do it for them. ♡

3. Do you co-sleep?
Not by choice! We put Imbi to sleep in her own bed, but she always ends up creeping in with us throughout the night. We're trying to cull it, but I'm still getting up several times a night to feed Rory, so it is difficult.

4. One must have gear for baby?
Stock up on nappies! I stocked up both times when I was pregnant and even though it may look like you have bought the whole store, you will run out in no time and it's always at an inconvenient time!

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
We always said 4, buuuut now that we have 2, I'm not so sure I could handle anymore! Time will tell I suppose.

6. Date night? How many nights (or day) per month?
None. :(

7. Your child's favourite show?
Peppa Pig.

8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using?
I was lucky as my sister has 3 kids and let me borrow a lot of stuff she had, most of which I didn't need or end up using. I can't think of anything I bought that I didn't use... My hubby spent a crazy amount on one of those Tommee Tippee nappy disposal bins which I said at the time was a total waste of money - I was right!


9. Your child's favourite food?
Carrots!

10. How many cars does your family have?
I have a VW Green New Beetle and hubby has a work car.

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now?
Before - None
During - Between 15/20kg I think
After - Took about 5ish months for both pregnancies to go back to normal.
Now - I'm back to my normal weight.

12. Dream vacation with your kiddos?
Disneyland, Peppa Pig World & Hello Kitty World.

13. Dream vacation without the kiddos?
Europe, NY and Hawaii!

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
Pretty much everything has changed, a lot I knew and was prepared for, and some not so much. My life has been flipped on its head. Motherhood came so naturally to me, but some things that have changed I miss and wish hadn't. It's all worth it though, no question!

15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......"
My daughter getting so excited to see her daddy each night when he gets home from work. When she sings and dances and reads books to her little brother. When she copies things I say and do - it's hilarious! I also can't get enough of my son's laugh. ♡♡♡


16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Wherever. It really depends what we need. We are given a lot of hand me downs, so we don't often need to shop. Occasionally we'll wander Big W or K-mart and find a few new toys to keep them stimulated and learning.


17. Favourite make-up and skin care products?
Can I say everything? I have a million favourite beauty items, they're my escape! I love them all!

18. Huggies diaper jeans: yay or nay?
I've seen them but never bought. Don't really care, a nappy is a nappy, so long as it does its job that's all I care about. Who cares what it looks like, it's covered up by clothes 90% of the time anyway!

19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes!

20. Best part about being a mum?
Being loved unconditionally, loving insatiably and just being there for them and watching and helping them grow. 


 CandyFairy

No comments:

Post a Comment